Maintaining the timing belt properly and replacing it at the right time is essential to keep the fundamental parts of your vehicle working in their top condition. The timing belt keeps the crankshaft and camshaft turning at the accurate rate. Depending on your vehicle’s make, the timing belt will also run the oil pump, injection pump and water pump. If your vehicle’s timing belt gets worn out or damaged, you must get it replaced to avoid engine failure.
A Comprehensive Service:
When you need timing belt replacement in Northcote, you can count on the experts of All Care Automotive. Equipped with state of the art diagnostic tools and years of industry experience, our mechanics can replace the timing belts on vehicles of all makes and models. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your timing belt as well as the associated components to let you know what’s going on exactly with your timing belt.
Signs & Symptoms To Look For:
If you experience any of the below given symptoms, have your timing belt inspected immediately.
- Vibration or shaking of vehicle
- When the check engine light turns on
- When you hear a chirping or squealing sound from the engine area
- Poor performance of the vehicle
- Reduced acceleration.
Why Choose Us?
- We employ certified mechanics to assess and replace your timing belt.
- We provide accurate diagnosis of your timing belt and a detailed report on our findings.
- We believe in the value of honest and never mislead our customers.
- We will replace the timing belt in compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- We only use OEM and high quality timing belts.
- We will perform timing belt replacement with the utmost care and precision.
If you suspect that something has gone wrong with your vehicle, call (03) 9384 0401 and schedule an appointment with All Care Automotive for an inspection today.