If you drive a vehicle with a diesel engine, you will want to make sure that it is properly taken care of. While diesel vehicles are more powerful and efficient than petrol vehicles, they do present some problems that need immediate attention. Here at All Care Automotive, we have a team of diesel mechanics who have been trained to fix any problem on diesel vehicle. Whether you drive a light-weight commercial vehicle, delivery truck or SUV, we have got the proper experience and top-of-the-line tools to keep your vehicle running at its highest efficiency.
Signs of a Poor Diesel Engine:
While it is important to follow manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule, there are some signs and symptoms that need diesel engine repair.
- Check engine light
- Hard to start & poor performance
- Extended cranking sound
- White smoke released from exhaust pipe
- Excessive coolant lost
- Engine oil leak.
If you notice any of these problems, bring in your vehicle to All Care Automotive for a quick, long-term solution.
How Do We Help You With Your Diesel Engine Services?
Our expertise and experience in diesel engine repair allow us to fix any kind of mechanical and electrical problem that you are currently facing with your vehicle. Our diesel mechanic also provides maintenance service that helps you avoid future problems. We are driven by quality and only use high quality replacement components, enhancing the performance and diesel fuel economy of your vehicle. Our services include
- Finding and installing proper engine replacement
- Fixing injection system problems cost effectively
- Fixing or replacing common rain injection system
- Handling transmission and clutch repairs
- Performing tune-up on your vehicle
- Diagnosing and stopping engine leaks
- Complete engine overhauling
- Changing oil, air filter and fuel filter
If you notice any problem with your vehicle, call All Care Automotive at (03) 9384 0401 to schedule an appointment. We will quickly resolve the problem and get your vehicle running the way it should be.