If you live anywhere in Coburg and are in need of a roadworthy certificate, there can’t be any other place better than All Care Automotive to get one for your vehicle. Whether you are looking to sell or re-register your vehicle in Victoria, you need to obtain the certificate of roadworthiness which proves that your vehicle is safe to be taken on the road.
With our years of experience and expertise, our highly trained mechanics can inspect and provide RWC for all makes and models. We only use genuine and high quality spare parts for your peace of mind and guarantee great workmanship.
What Do We Inspect?
During roadworthy check, we will inspect the following components:
- Tyres & wheels
- Brakes & Clutches
- Steering & Suspension
- Rust or damage on the body
- Windows, windscreen and windscreen wipers & washers.
- Seats & seat belts.
- Much More
Remember that the roadworthy inspection is performed to ensure that your vehicle is safe on the road for driver, passengers and all others on the road. It does not cover general condition and mechanical faults of your car. So, non-safety parts such as air conditioning units and stereo systems will not be assessed during the inspection.
Why Choose Us For RWC?
- We have experience in dealing with vehicles of all makes and models.
- We offer friendly, knowledgeable and hassle free services.
- We only employ highly skilled mechanics to carry out the roadworthy inspection.
- We strictly adhere to the VicRoads safety standards.
- We have the state of the art equipment and diagnostic tools.
- We deliver cost-effective services without compromising the quality.
No matter you situation, we will complete the inspection quickly and issue the certificate on the spot if your vehicle meets the safety standards. For more information, feel free to give us a call at (03) 9384 0401.