If you want to give your new car excellent care and attention, bring in your vehicle to All Care Automotive for a logbook service. Serving new car owners across Parkville, our expert mechanics follow the manufacturer recommended service schedule and provide exemplary services that help preserving your vehicle’s value and integrity.
Following factory scheduled logbook service requirements is the best way to ensure the optimal performance of your vehicle. With proper routine maintenance, you can keep your car running safely and fuel-efficiently. Skipping logbook service will result in unexpected breakdowns and costly repairs. Moreover, your new car warranty will also be void, if you fail to abide by the manufacturer scheduled service interval.
Our Logbook Service Includes:
Our logbook service procedures are thorough and are executed by factory trained mechanics who can restore your vehicle to its showroom condition and exceed your expectation in terms of service quality and pricing. When you drop by us for logbook service, we will get the following components checked, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Steering & suspension
- Brakes & clutches
- Warning lights & exterior lights
- Seat belts, windscreen wiper & washers.
- Tyre & wheel alignment
- Engine & exhaust system
- Timing belt & chain
- Battery, alternator & starter
- Air conditioning
- Coolant & Cooling system
- Electrical system
- Oil & fluid level
- Much more
When you rely upon All Care Automotive, you can have the log book service performed
- By factory trained and skilled mechanics.
- Using the state of the art equipment for inspection and diagnosis.
- In compliance with manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications.
- Using genuine car parts, accessories, oils, fluids & lubricants
- Without voiding the manufacturer warranty.
- At affordable prices whilst exceeding your expectation.
If you want to give your car the attention it deserves without costing you the earth, call All Care Automotive team at (03) 9384 0401 and schedule an appointment today.